Monday 26 March 2018

6th Birthday Linky Party WINNERS!

Hey & Happy Monday!

I had planned on writing & sharing this post earlier in the day, but my day took an unplanned turn with Bean no.2 developing the chicken pox spots :( Not what I really wanted, but better this week than during the Easter Holidays, as they break up from nursery on Thursday. Hopefully he will be back to normal next week and we can enjoy some days out.

Anyway, I am here today to announce the WINNERS of the 6th Birthday Linky Party I held HERE

Firstly our main winner is...




Congratulations Milka! 

You have won a £25 eGift Certificate to spend over on the Uniko website. Please email me bev@uniko.co.uk by Tuesday 3rd March 2018 to claim your prize.


Next we have our random Uniko Winner, all those who used a Uniko product on there entry were entered into the draw and I used random.org to pick the winner who is...




Congratulations Cat! 

You have won an in stock clear stamp set (any value) of your choosing. Please email me bev@uniko.co.uk  with your clear stamp set choice and postal address by Tuesday 3rd March 2018.


Lastly, but by no means least we have our Top 4 also voted by the design team. In entry order they are...










Congratulations Ladies! 

You have all won an in stock £4 clear stamp set of your choosing. Please email me bev@uniko.co.uk  with your clear stamp set choice and postal address by Tuesday 3rd March 2018.


Thank you to everyone who joined in on the fun and helped us celebrate 6 wonderful years! 
Hugs



6 comments:

  1. Congratulation to everybody - every single one of your cards is a gift! Thank you for sharing them with us!
    Wiebke (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much to the design team and Bev for choosing my card and congrats to all the lovely winners xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!!! Thank you so much Ladies for picking my card as a winner of your 6th Birthday Party. I'm very honored. :o) Congratulations to everyone who played, random winner and TOP picks: beautiful creations. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, thank you! And congrats to the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sweet of you to pick my card. Thank you very much. Congratulations everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated