Monday 9 October 2017

October 2017 Sneak Peeks Day 3

Welcome back to day 3 of the October 2017 Sneak Peeks and thank you to all that left such lovely comments on yesterday's peeks HERE.

Today I have another peek to share with you.

As I said during the September Release, I am absolutely LOVING the Background Blocks, both designing new ones and using them too!




So here is another to add to the collection and I am sure it won't disappoint, especially when you see what the Design Team have made using it ;)

That's all I have to share with you today, but I will be back tomorrow with more!


Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 7th - 10th October, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing 11th - 15th October, here you will see a closer look at the products being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Monday 16th October 9am BST you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!


Thank you for stopping by today and I'd LOVE to hear your initial thoughts on the Sneak Peeks!

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev! This peek is so promising! I cannot wait to see the whole thing because I love bold backgrounds and if this is what I'm thinking, I can see it being used for so many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ! I think I'm gonna love this one as well...

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated