Thursday 9 March 2017

WINNER of the February & 5th Birthday Release!

Hey!

My apologies for being MIA for so long, you have all kept me busy with orders since the February & 5th Birthday Release - THANK YOU! 

I've also been busy behind the scenes prepping for the next release & Uniko's trip to Happy Stampers Festival in May, more of that another day. Once all the backorders have been packed and shipped I hope to be back on form with creating and inspiring you all here on the blog ;)

Anyway, I am popping in tonight to announce the WINNER of the blog hop HERE, we had for the February & 5th Birthday Release. Random.org helped me pick the lucky comment...




In order of the hop the lucky commenter is...


Mary Holshouser said...
the cards are fantastic.
I love the first two - the
partial coloring on the first
and the use of part of the
sentiment on the second was
a great idea.
the red daisy and the uncolored
portion used on the inside of
the card was wonderful.
thanks for sharing so much
inspiration.


Congratulations Mary! Please send me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk by Thursday 23rd March 2017 along with your postal address. I can then get your goodies on the way to you.

THANK YOU to everyone who left such lovely comments along the hop and for making the February & 5th Birthday the BEST release ever to date - you are all awesome. 

Hugs to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Just sent you my address.
    thanks for much for the gift.
    Looking forward to using
    them.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated