Thursday 14 April 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #169

Hey!

It's Thursday AGAIN (these weeks are flying by), which means it is time for another challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches. This week HERE out hostess Louise has a fun sketch for you to try...




I was looking at the different sized circles on the sketch first of all to determine which stamp sets to use. I nearly opted for the recently released Fun Flowers, but ended up using the flowers from Flower Power #3 and I LOVE Coffee...




I had recently purchased some SU! It's My Party Washi Tape, so my colours were determined by the ones I chose to use on my card for the rectangles.




This week everything has been back on schedule for the beans after the Easter break, which means we have been back to playgroup. One day back and I come down with ANOTHER cold after 2 weeks clear :( I'm hoping that my bean free afternoon of rest and a little creative therapy will make me feel better! 

Anyway, enough of my woes, be sure to stop by the CAS Colours & Sketches blog HERE to see how the rest of the design team have used the sketch. I look forward to seeing you in the gallery :)

Thanks for stopping by :)


11 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well - being sick is no fun! Your card is so fun - love the washi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that cold heads in a different direction really soon! Your card: love, love and love! The flowers are sheer delight!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of the sketch Beveley and the colours inspired by your DP are so bright and cheery. I like the large and small flowers. Great job
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab fab ! Love the colours and gorgeous bloom in the different sizes x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers look very pretty combined with the washi tape!
    I remember a few winters when my youngest was little that he got one cold after another and I usually caught it from him! Tiring!
    Hope you will feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card you've created with the sketch Bev. Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Love the washi combined with your stamps and gorgeous bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your card is just fabulous! Love the pretty flowers, they pop against the washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Using the washi tape for the rectangles is a great idea! I hope you're feeling a lot better by now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! Bright and cheerful and a great use of washi. A fab interpretation of the sketch :) Caro x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated