Thursday 16 April 2015

TIME OUT Challenge - Inspired By Words

Hey!

It's time for challenge #29 over at TIME OUT Challenges and we are back to being inspired by words, the phrase for this fortnights challenge is...


You can't make a rainbow without a little rain


What do these words inspire you to create? I was inspired by the word rainbow, which resulted in this card...




I love a rainbow of colours on a card, it really does make me happy to see lots of colour :) I started out by selecting 6 of my SU! Brights colour ink pads and my Background Builders: Squared clear stamp set. Which is on the next restocks order coming next month (fingers crossed). 

After all the stamping I then created a frame using my SU! Size Square Framelits dies and added a sentiment from Simply Said Birthday clear stamp set. I added a few Bazzil Basics Bling it! square rhinestones to finish the card off.




This fortnight we have a lovely guest designer joining us, Michelle, be sure to stop by Michelle's blog HERE to see how she was inspired by the photo and of course the FABulous TIME OUT Challenges Design Team...




For all the info and to link up your challenge be sure to stop by the TIME OUT Challenges blog. I look forward to seeing your creations :) I'll be back again later in the week with more to share & until then, thank you for stopping by today.



12 comments:

  1. fab graphic design Bev, love how you kept it all square right down to the gems. That frame is perfect for us to focus on the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant 'square' rainbow, Bev ... it's so fabulously crisp and graphic ... and the square bling is perfect! Gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun funky design Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card really popped out at me and I love it! And you even used square gems - so distinctive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this card Bev. Can't beat rainbow colours with that added sparkle. Fun and funky certainly. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, Bev. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this card. It's got rainbows, it's graphic - just brilliant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love that stamp in rainbow colours combined with the square framed sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Graphic, gorgeous, fresh and fabulous! You've dazzled once again!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright colours and the framed sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great!!!!!
    Those bright colors!
    Love it !

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated