Thursday 26 March 2015

Still TIME to join in on the TIME OUT Challenge!

Hey!

There is still TIME to join in on the challenge over at TIME OUT Challenges! This fortnight is a theme challenge, the theme being...

 CAS & Twist Black & White with a Splash of 1 Colour


We have a FABulous sponsor for this challenge... CASual Fridays, the winner will receive a $20 Gift Voucher.

Here is my take on the theme using the twist...




This time I went for a soft blue to compliment the black & white and as I know who I am sending the card to I chose a get well sentiment. I added some glitter sparkle and a little bit of the same colour Soft Sky from SU! to the dots on the leaves which you can see a close up of in the photo below.




The card also has quite a bit of dimension, which sometimes the extra postage cost is worth it!

Anyway, this fortnight we have a lovely guest designer joining us, Susanne be sure to stop by Susanne's blog Keep In Touch! to see how she was inspired by the photo and of course the FABulous TIME OUT Challenges Design Team...




For all the info and to link up your challenge be sure to stop by the TIME OUT Challenges blog. I look forward to seeing your creations :) I'll be back soon with more to share, until then, thank you for stopping by today.

9 comments:

  1. What a cool design and I spotted that glitter striaght away, such a soft and pretty touch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Beverley ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant design, Bev! Love the glittery bloom and popped up panels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful how you used the fine glitter! An elegant card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gorgeous, sparkly flower is a definite spirit-lifter. Sooo pretty!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. This design is so cool and just love your choice of the soft sky blue. Very stylish card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know I thought I'd already commented!! I love this, so clean, simple and sparkly! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, Bev ... that soft blue strip is a fabulous background to the gorgeous glittery bloom! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated