Saturday 15 March 2014

WINNER!

Hey!

As promised I am back to announce the Winner of the March Design Team Blog Hop. So without further a do, Random.org chose #65 out of all the 219 comments in order of the hop.

AND the winner is...

Your pairing of the butterfly and the Beautiful Bloom is striking and eye-catching! Gorgeous! A set in rainbow colours...even the thought has me swooning! Lovely, inspiring showcase!
c

Congratulations Carol, send me an email to beverley@unikostudio.com along with your postal address and I will get your prize in the post to you!

Thank you to each and every one of you who took the time to comment & join in with the hop :)


1 comment:

  1. If you tilt your head west, you'll hear some distant cheering and loud THANK YOUs for selecting me as the winner of this amazing set!, I confess: I happy danced around my parents' kitchen when I saw the announcement! Wow, wow and wow! I look forward to welcoming Beautiful Bloom into my ever-growing Uniko collection! So grateful...
    c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated