Friday 28 February 2014

Friday FUN!

Hey!

YAY for Friday! It's almost the weekend :) I'm off out with the girls tomorrow for a retail therapy outing to the City of York, it's a lovely Yorkshire city with quaint shops and a beautiful cathedral, well worth the visit if you are ever up in the North of England!

Anyway, I found some time to have some inky fun and play along with a couple of challenges to create this card...




I feel like I am getting back into the swing of things here in the studio and my creativity is returning too. I used the new CAS(E) this Sketch! layout seen HERE and below. I love the clean lines of this sketch.




I also used the current ColourQ colours seen HERE and below.




And as I've used doilies AGAIN, I'm entering it into the Crazy For CAS challenge HERE.




Today is operation tidy the studio, as I've been an untidy person & have lots laying around all unorganised! I need a good sort out too and I have already started listing a few items for sale on my eBay page HERE

Ok, I'll be back tomorrow with The Saturday Show, as it's been a while and I have some super Fun cards I've spotted around blog land & been emailed to share with you. Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Crumb Cake, White (Boyes)
Ink: SU! Crumb Cake. PTI Hawaiian Shores & Summer Sunrise. VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Decorative Doilies - The Hands Of Time, Background Builders: Round In Circles & A Gift For You
Accessories: Corner Chomper

12 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Bev and gorgeous colours too!!

    Enjoy your girlie day tomorrow!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, I was looking around on your blog and I was impressed of the beautifull stuff you made. Today, there was a comment on my blog, thank you for that. I love the clean and simple cards, but I make some cards for college's, who do not like that. So, now and tha I have to make some shabby chic cards, which I like to make too.
    I think, I will have a look more often here.

    Greetz, Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you rounded the edge of the panel and the stamp you used for the lines on the sentiment is a great idea.....is it from the grunge set at PTI. I cased your card yesterday for my next ATSM card and had fun with the faux sequins x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev, your card is a wonderful marriage of the sketch/colours and your choice of images. Pretty, eye-catching...happy sigh. Enjoy your shopping trip!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Have fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card! Yellow, blue and kraft look great together. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this card!!! Fantastic Bev!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm so jealous that you're going to York - love York! Love your CAS card...just the right amount of detail for the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great simple sketch and I love your choice of images! That little stamped border is so cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at the CQ challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely birthday card, Bev, I love the stamping surrounded by all that kraft! Hope you are haing fun in York today, wish I were with you as well, although I am sure I could not keep up with you! So glad you shared your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated