Friday 7 February 2014

February 2014 Sneak Peeks

Hey & Happy Friday!

The February Release is almost here & it's time to share sneak peeks at the three new clear stamp sets being released on February 11th 9am GMT. So without further ado lets get to it...




First up is this little retro 60's style explosion, if you love Roy Lichtenstein, Andy Warhol & all things pop art, then this is the set for you! Well, even if you don't or don't have a clue what I am on about this little set is sure to add a WOW factor to your creations & it's perfect for those troublesome masculine cards too! 




Next we have a peek at a new background building set. With Background Builders: Round In Circles being the top seller of 2013, I decided to continue the geometric focus with all things squared. The geometric trend is still hot and this set is another reach for set for those masculine cards. However, they can be the perfect backdrop for a feminine card too! 




The last sneak peek for the February Release doesn't need much explaining really, with this release being Uniko Studio's 2nd Birthday I had to release a birthday themed set. The sentiments may just be birthday themed, but this cute little gift can be used all year round for many an occasion or holiday.

I'd LOVE to know what you think of these little peeks at what's to come :) As it's a special occasion I will once again be choosing random lucky WINNERS from today through to release day, for commenting, sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & more. I will announce the winners just before the Release & Reveal Post on February 11th.

I do hope you will join me tomorrow for the first product introduction, we also have a FABulous Guest Designing for us this month... Rebecca from Mellymoo, be sure to stop by Rebecca's BLOG to check out her awesome creations.

Until tomorrow & thank you for stopping by today :)

20 comments:

  1. Am v intrigued by the first stamp set! Looks promising for those oh so difficult male/teenage cards! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these sneaks have me excitedly waiting in anticipation - I love the bold graphic of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! My curiosity is peaked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the 'bam' x looks really very cool x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks yet again like a great release - time to count the contents of my "stash piggy bank" so I'm ready for the 11th! Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bam - so cool! Love all the sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh. All looks very exciting. Specially liking the look of the first set as I have a host of boys birthdays coming up that this looks perfect for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not giving much away there in these sneaky peeks Beverley so I'll definitely be popping in each day to check out what's happening. Excited! Arrrgh need a lie down!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your peaks have me in 'excited' suspense to see the full reveal! Versatile comes to mind...as does 'must have'. The birthday themed set has definitely caught my attention! Happy Friday!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see more. I especially love the gorgeous graphic look of the background builders

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excited by the Background building set... geometrics motifs always work for every theme and every one !

    ReplyDelete
  12. More winning sets will be joining the Uniko lineup I see! All 3 have piqued my interest :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bam looks really cool and the background builder will be so versatile! Another great release to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so excited to see what is to come!! Everything so far is so cute from what I can see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, looks great! Can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sneaks! Especially loving the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! more beauties to come, yay! that gift is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. sorry if this is a duplicate, not sure if my comment went through... great sneak peeks, I want to see more! and fabulous cards from you + the DT for the Explosion set already! LOVING that precious gift!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving these sneak peeks and certainly more to add to my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. These look great.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated