Sunday 10 November 2013

Take Two!

Hey!

Happy Sunday :) Did you enjoy that awesome blog hop yesterday? What a FABULOUS hop it is, I've only got as far as no.60 so I still have a way to hop but I am determined to get to each any everyone's blog & leave a comment! If you missed out on the fun you can catch up on it HERE and HERE.

Anyway, today I have two cards to share, first I have 'Take Two' of this card HERE which I wan't happy with after a Stickles disaster! So I went and made another one yesterday which I am much happier with...




Doesn't the glitter look a lot better? I'm a happy bunny now I have a Quickie Glue Pen again! 




I have another card to share which I made yesterday too using some new Tim Holtz Frosted Paper which is adhesive too & available from The Paperlane. I decided to make a frosty snowflake card...




I simply die cut a medium snowflake from the frosty paper and adhered it straight onto a Royal Velvet CS mat layer. I then die cut a small lilac shimmer snowflake and raised it with foam adhesive.




The sentiment is from Stunning Snowflakes and embossed in WOW silver sparkle EP. I then just mounted it all onto a white card base. 

That's all from me today, I had a FABulous day yesterday at The Paperlane, thank you to everyone that came along to the demo & attended the class, but today is recover & rest day as it sure took it out of me! 

Be sure to pop back tomorrow for another AWESOME Design Team Blog Hop, it's not to be missed AND there are prizes up for grabs too! Until then, thank you for stopping by today :)


12 comments:

  1. Lovely! (and better with no ink bleed!) - Love the rich purple, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks & totally agree Ardyth, I've learn't from my mistake and WILL be keeping Stickles away from ink!

      Delete
  2. Love them both sweetie but have to admit it's better with no ink bleed {sorry} and that absolutely stunning purplicious card is my fave...i so love it but then again purple is my fave colour!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma :) No need to say sorry ;) I admit myself it is LOADS better with no ink bleed! Glad you like the purple too :) Hugs Bev x

      Delete
  3. Your make-over card is beautiful; the glitter pen is heading onto my wish list immediately! Your second card, with its snowflake and shimmer is absolutely gorgeous! Wow, wow, wow! Sounds like your day teaching a class was rewarding, for you and your students! Enjoy your rest day! Looking so forward to the DT blog hop - a whole lot of 'awesome' waiting to happen!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both stunning makes Beverley and I particularly love the baubles inspiration - must have a go with that style. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards. Your purple snowflake card is simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Two stunning cards.
    Love the baubles - your glitter is amazing.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning!
    And thanks for stopping by my blog to say HELLO! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous cards! I love the glitter and fresh colors of the first card and that snowflake on a dark background looks just stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My "MUST HAVE THIS" list is getting overloaded LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated