Wednesday 30 October 2013

Polka Dots & Snowflakes!

Hey!

Do you ever have those days where every idea you try to create doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to? Well, I do and today is one of those days! Hence the lateness of my post today. I had a few ideas in my head, 2 failed attempts later this is the result...




I'm still not 100% happy with it but it's all the creative mojo I have today! I've combined a few sets on this card which is possibly the problem, all the supplies I've used are listed below.




Short & sweet from me today as I've a few tasks to complete before I spend an evening with a bestie in York. Be sure to stop by tomorrow as you'll be in for a TREAT & no tricks I promise!

Thanks for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White, SU! Old Olive, PTI Scarlet Jewel
Ink: SU! Old Olive & Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Label Love: Thank you, Label Love: Christmas, Background Builders: Round In Circles & Stunning Snowflakes
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies Snowflakes, PTI Scarlet Jewel Bitty Dot Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Know exactly what you mean Beverley but your card is stunning so wouldn't worry about this one. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see only a pretty card here, Bev, with your lovely snowflakes! the green+red+silver combination is eye-catching, and that wee wink of polka-dots is such a delightful special touch! Enjoy time with your bestie!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see only pretty here, Bev, with your lovely snowflakes on stage! The green/red/silver combination is so eye-catching, and wink of polka-dots is a delightful special touch! Enjoy time with your bestie!
    c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated