Wednesday 16 October 2013

Autumn Leaves

Hey!

Sorry for the MIA yesterday, I've been feeling a little under the weather and didn't have any mojo to create. I've found a little spark of mojo today however to create this Autumnal card...




As much as I have been enjoying making Christmas cards & love the holiday season, I just as much love the colours of Autumn. This card uses just one stamp set, Natures Treasures 1 and I left it without a sentiment so that it could be used for any occasion.




That's all from me today, I'm going to rest up a little more this afternoon as tomorrow is going to be a busy one as I prepare the new stamping goodies in the studio for release day! Ren-Yi will be back tomorrow to announce the winners of Uniko Studio Challenge #3 so be sure to stop by.

Thank you for stopping by today :)

Supplies
Card Stock: SU! Chocolate Chip & Crumb Cake. White from stash
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Uniko Studio Natures Treasures 1
Accessories: Linen Thread. Button

3 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to enter your challenge and forget! Never mind. Looking forward to the new release and will get myself organised for the next challenge. Loving all the inspiring posts. Thank you!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and stylish card Beverley. Hope you feel better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours Beverley and as always your fussy cutting is amazing!
    Hope you're feeling much better. x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated