Monday 22 July 2013

Design Team Inspiration - Inspired by Pinterest!

 Hello everybody,

Gayatri here once again! I was browsing through Pinterest and saw this picture. I immediately thought of Background Builder: Round in Circles Stamp Set from Uniko Studio. Pinterest never fails to inspire me. Never! If you are not on Pinterest, you are missing out on something awesome! But a word of warning: it is very addictive! lol!




Here are the stamp sets I have used to make my card.

BBRoundinCirclesProdPic    AllOccasionSentimentsProdPic

Anyway, here is my card inspired by the picture above.
 

Now the Background Builder: Round in Circles does not have a solid circle. The trick is to flip the stripped circle stamp and ta da.... you get a solid circle to use:) I stamped the circles in cluster of three leaving the center for the sentiment.The sentiment is from All Occassion Sentiment #1 I love this font. So elegant and beautiful. Here is the closeup of the card.
 

You can do a lot of variations here. I have done pretty much one layer card. You can emboss some of the circles and stamp the others. You can use gold embossing on the sentiment and stripped circles as shown in the inspirational photo. You can use any colour combination you like. You can even use Thickers Alphas for the sentiment. Hope I have inspired you enough to pick a picture form Pinterest and make a card. If you do make it. Please tag it into Uniko Studio Gallery on Flickr.

Thanks for stopping by!

 photo gayatri_signature_zpsac2827ca.png



3 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated