Thursday 9 May 2013

With Sympathy

Hey!

Luckily I haven't had to make many sympathy cards and it's not a type of card that I find easy to make. When I was designing Flower Power #1 I decided that the sentiments theme in the set would be thoughtful & caring and so I added 'With Sympathy'. This sentiment had yet to be inked so I decided to challenge myself and make a sympathy card...





I found the current retro sketch that I used yesterday which can be seen HERE and below really easy to use and great for making a simple CAS card so I used it again. 




This time I used Kraft CS to soften the sketch and decided on simple white embossing. I used the sentiment and stem from Flower Power #1 and the smallest graphic flower from Time.




Looking back I wished I had rounded the corners of the focal panel and base card to soften the feel of the card even more. 

That's all from me today, but I will be back tomorrow with another project to share with you all. I hope you all have a lovely day :)

Don't forget there is a SALE over at the Uniko Studio SHOP!! There is 10% off selected stamp sets and 50% off digital products AND how about FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on all orders!! Pop over to grab yourself a bargain!

Thanks for stopping by today.



Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Kraft
Ink: Versamark
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #1 and Time
Accessories: Cosmic Shimmer Embossing Powder, Pearl Gems, Foam Adhesive, White Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. This is a a lovely card for such a difficult theme. I like the white on Kraft, and the CAS design, just perfectly understated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on a total Kraft kick at the moment and this card sums up why - Kraft and white look so great together!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated