Wednesday 8 May 2013

Sequin Butterflies!

Hey!

I'm back on schedule this week, thanks to the sunshine yesterday I managed to work through a list of jobs and create a few cards to share with you all :)

Todays card features sequins, a popular trend in the crafting community and I've finally got some and joined the party...




When I went to buy some from a local department store they had SO many different colours to chose from which makes things hard. I opted finally for a mixed rainbow assortment bag :) which is perfect to create rainbow sequin butterflies! It also works perfectly for the current Addicted to CAS challenge HERE, the code word being Rainbow.




I used the current retro sketch seen HERE and below for the layout of my card. I really let the sequin butterfly take centre stage keeping the sentiment & ribbon simple and opting for a white base card.  Such a versatile sketch that I have another card using it to share with you all tomorrow!




I love the sparkle of the sequins, so pretty :)




That's all from me today, but I will be back tomorrow with another project to share with you all. I hope you all have a lovely day :)

Don't forget there is a SALE over at the Uniko Studio SHOP!! There is 10% off selected stamp sets and 50% off digital products AND how about FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on all orders!! Pop over to grab yourself a bargain!

Thanks for stopping by today.


Supplies
Card Stock: WPlus9 White
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Label Love: Thank you
Accessories: Uniko Studio Designer Dies BRIGHT Butterflies, Sequins, Foam Adhesive, Silver Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Love this look. I picked up a bag to not long ago - I think they will last me forever! Glad they were mixed because I couldn't decide what was my favourite colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is soooooooooooooooo cool, love how neatly u have place the sequins :) amazing work of art

    ReplyDelete
  3. The negative die-cut butterfly with the sequins is adorable!
    Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS!
    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated