Friday 1 February 2013

It's been TOO long!

Hey!

Yes, I am still alive & kicking! I'm sorry I've been MIA as of late here on the blog, I've been busy behind the scenes working on the next release, designing & Oh Yes ... Wedding / Holiday planning! 

The date & location have been finalised for the Wedding & the Holiday has been planned & booked - YAY! Now, I can start planning the Wedding details like flowers, cakes and most importantly my dress! 

Anyway, I'll try not to over take the blog here with wedding talk too much! I'm back today & thought I'd share a few DT cards that have been around on blogland whilst I've been MIA...

How about this Bright & Cheerful Wonderful Washi/Time card from Amber...




I love the clock face peeping in from the lower left & the zesty colours. Check out more of Amber's creations on her blog HERE.

Next up are a few more Extra Time cards from Erika...



I love the CAS stamped oval - a shape I rarely use. The little detail stamp at the bottom is from Label Love: Thank you & works perfectly in the oval shape.




Erika has chosen my FAVE clock face from the set for her second card here. Love the scallops & 'POP' of red with the kraft on this card.

You can check out more of Erika's creations & FAB photography HERE on her blog.

How about another Wonderful Washi card? This time from DT member Stacey...




I LOVE the fresh colour combo on this card. The sentiment is from Label Love: Thank you and works perfectly on this card :) 

You can check out more of Stacey's creations HERE on her blog!

Wonderful Washi is BACK IN STOCK on the website HERE!! 

I have one more card to share with you from DT member Aimes...




Yum! Don't you just LOVE that lattice design? I love the elegance of black and white & the touch of silver adds that something special to the card. The Label & sentiment is from Label Love: Thank you & again works perfectly!

You can check out more of Aimes' creations HERE on her blog! 

OK, so that's all from me today, I hope to find a little crafty mojo this afternoon and make some cards to share with you all as there is still a few days until I start sharing Feb Release Sneak Peeks with you all!! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like it's lots of fun in your house. New release and a wedding/holiday too! Looking forward to some wedding info - I'm noisy that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm hold the phone.......planning a wedding!!!!! How fabulous, like Deb I'm waiting to hear all the Wedding prep gos. :) I can picture the pretty invites and all the additional paper crafting goodies........Could this be the Feb release?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops forgott to talk about these fab cards!
    Love the detail on Amber's card...the little clock face ...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for wedding planning!!! It is a ton of work, but so much fun! Beautiful cards today and can't wait for the new release!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated