Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas Krafting

Hey!

Happy Weekend! Today is the Uniko Studio demo day at The Paper Lane - YAY! I'm also teaching a class after the demo and prepared a few projects for the class to make...




This first project consisting of the card above and tag & bottle tag gift card holder below was inspired by DT Member Kerry's release day project HERE. 




I loved the elegance of Kerry's project the kraft mixed with black and the Poinsettia so created this little ensemble! Being a CAS girl and that the class has limited time I skipped the Copic shading that Kerry has incorporated on her project! 

My next project for the class continues the Kraft CS theme...




Another yummy seasonal colour combination and my love of turning those Decorative Doilies into snowflakes! 

There is one more project I put together for the class, but will save that for another day to share with you. I'll be taking along my camera to capture the happenings of the day which I'll share with you all :)

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by.
Hugs

Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI Kraft & Pure Poppy
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow & VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time, Label Love: Christmas & Pure Florals: Poinsettia
Accessories: Foam Adhesive, Stickles, Linen Thread, PTI Polka Dot Ribbon & Button.

2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated