Saturday 17 November 2012

Seeing RED!

Happy Weekend!

Though the title of this post might suggest I'm angry, I'm not seeing red in an angry way, I've kinda had thing for the colour red this week & it all started on Monday with a new pair of red shoes and the current Addicted to Stamps & More challenge HERE. So, I made another red & white card...




I used the current Freshly Made Sketch seen HERE and below for the layout of my card and I'll be using this again as I've already another card in mind. This card also fits into the current CASology Thanks challenge HERE.




Ok, I had better get back to work, there's a Uniko Studio Release happening next week & I'm sure you will LOVE to see some samples using the products & what a line up there is! 

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great day!
Hugs
Supplies
Card Stock: PTI Pure Poppy, White from stash.
Ink: SU! Real Red, VersaFine Onyx Black
Stamps: Uniko Studio Label Love: Thank you
Accessories: PTI Ribbon & Limitless Layers Dies, SU! 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Foam Adhesive, Corner Chomper & Rhinestones.

13 comments:

  1. Cute card, Beverley! you've done great job with the sketch you've used. Red really is a special color!! Thank you for joining us again at ATSM Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty red/white card Beverley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely red and white card, Beverley. Am loving all the red! Thank you for joining us again at ATS&M. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold colour and the little bits of bling - gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bold and beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and perfectly CAS, Beverley! Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, LOVE the repetition of circle borders and scallops. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this Red card! Thanks for playing along (again :o)) with us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Good thing you bought those red shoes - a great inspiration :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you combined red and white on this wonderful design! Even the stitched ribbon blends in! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your red and white CAS cad is so lovely. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am just loving this red!! What a striking card! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card all your elements work perfectly together thanks so much for joining in our chalenge this week at ATS&M - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Red is one of the most classic and beautiful colors. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated