Sunday 13 May 2012

Glittery Polka Dots

Hey!

Hope your all having a lovely weekend?! I sure am! Yesterday was a lovely sunny day here in the North East of the UK so to make the most of it I went for a bike ride with my hunny and MIL to be around the Tees Barrage. It's a lovely riverside ride and has a nice cafe for lunch too which is a bonus and reward for cycling! 

I then spent some time in The Studio inking up Uniko Studio stamps and making a few cards I've been wanting to make! The card today is one of them ...




This card features one of the coloured polka dot patterned papers from the Decorative Doilies - The Hands of Time digital download papers. They are available HERE from the website. I knew when I designed them back at University that the dots had to be glittered like this!! It is time consuming but not hard. I just used my quickie glue pen and Hero Arts prisma glitter - I LOVE that stuff!

I kept the other embellishments simple just a layered punched butterfly with a button and some rhinestones on top of a looped ribbon. The sentiment is from FONTiments - Birthday. I've taken a close up photo below of the layered butterfly and glittery polka dots ...




That's all I have to share with you today! I'm off to enjoy my last day of being 32 by watching the F1 and spending time with family. I hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are up to! I'll be back tomorrow with a scheduled post, so be sure to stop by!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Love love the glitter on the paper. Awesome layout and colours. The layered butterfly is beautiful. Great card, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the glittery dots and the way you did that butterfly is an amazing, clever AND pretty way to get dimension and texture! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated