Wednesday 7 March 2012

Peeps Rocking Uniko Studio Stamps!

Warning! Long post you may want to grab a cuppa before you start reading! LOL!

Oh my, it's Wednesday! This week is zooming by, which is good as I'm looking forward to a weekend of friends, food & crafty time!

This weekend Kerry & I are headed down South to see our friend Wendy at The Stamp Attic. Along with spending time with Wendy enjoy cake & food we will also be both demoing in the shop in Saturday! Kerry will be working wonders with Copics and I will be showing people some fun stuff with Uniko Studio Time & Extra Time stamps! 

Anyway, onto some eye candy! If you haven't checked this BLOG & this BLOG out before I highly recommend them! The first is The Stamp Attic Blog, Wendy has a FABULOUS design team who show an array of projects from CAS to grunge & all those in-between! 

The second is Ruby's Blog, who is part of The Stamp Attic's DT. As The Stamp Attic is stocking Uniko Studio stamps Wendy passed some along to Ruby & just look ... such wonderful projects.






Hop on over to Ruby's Blog to find out the details of both of her cards.

Someone else is still enjoying & getting the most out of her Uniko Studio stamps & that is Gayatri! 




Gayatri has paired Uniko Studio stamps with some other FAB supplies & you can check all the details about it over on her BLOG! I'm loving the mix & match of all the patterns plus I love the colour combo too! 

There was one other fab thing about this & it the sketch, Gayatri gave the heads up about a NEW Sketch Challenge Blog that has just started. You can check it out HERE, it's called Retro Sketches. So I thought I'd have a play along too using some Uniko Studio stamps! 

This is the sketch for the challenge ...




And this is my card ...




I started off by using PTI's Ric Rac Die to cut some scraps of Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores & Raspberry Fizz CS. I adhered these to a mat layer of Soft Stone & White CS which is then adhered to the base layer using foam pads.

I then used my Sizzix Framelets Flower dies to cut the 3 smallest flowers. I then stamped the medium graphic flower on each flower using co-ordinating colours as the ric rac die cuts. I used a pearl brad to hold them all together & adhered to the mat layer using foam pads. 

I used a SU! punch to punch out the sentiment once stamped & adhered this also to the mat layer using foam pads.




I love how you can achieve a whole new look just by using a few other crafty supplies such as dies & punches with your stamps to create a diverse range of projects!

Phew! Thats it from me today! I'll be back tomorrow though with another project! I hope that you have found some inspiration today! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards all! Love to see fabric and stiching on handmade cards......ric rac too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out Beverley! Your stamps are a treat to work with, there are so many fab sentiments to use and I just love your packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card for retrosketches, Beverley! The colors and ric rac are gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing with us at retrosketches for our first sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, the ric rack stripes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful, Bev! I like the colourful ric racs against the neutral background. Love how you have used those flower like stamps, layered. I am yet to use those stamps and you have given me ideas. Thanks for the inspiration and shout out too :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated